The ACM Twin Cities Professional Chapter & University of Minnesota Technological Leadership Institute (TLI), with local hosts, ACM-W UMN & ACM UMN Chapters, invite you to present or attend this research & networking event. We have a fabulous program being assembled for you including quality panel discussions, original research and how-to presentations, and the opportunity to network broadly with other students, professionals and educators.
Register today for CIACAM 2019
click the icon above or you can use the link CIACAM2019.eventbrite.com to register.
Keynote by Dr. Chuck Easttom
Quantum Computing & Lattice Based Cryptography
Dr. Easttom is a prolific author and speaker on the history of viruses, crypto backdoors, cryptanalysis, cyber warfare and terrorism, details of the RSA algorithm, forensics, Feistel ciphers, and other security topics.
CIACAM Program (being finalized):
Workforce Panel by MnC3 (Thu, 5/23)
ACM Distinguished Keynote (5/24)
Presentations (Research and How-to) (5/24)
ACM Chapters Meeting
- Academic Issues
- Information Risk Management
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance
- Audit and Assessment
- Enterprise Security Management
Approved presentations so far …
- At the convergence of industry and academe: The Map & Gap project to Design Industry-Responsive Curriculum
- Enhancing Cybersecurity and Forensics Education through Augmented Reality
- Your Private Information as the Currency for the Social Network Services
- Warning Signs and Red Flags: An in-depth look into Occupational Fraud as a means for Prevention, Deterrence and Detection
- Miniprint – A medium interaction printer honeypot
- Can a mashup of FinTech, blockchain, and M-Pesa mitigate corruption in Sub Saharan Africa?
- Unchain the Block: Enabling managed, secure and trusted disruption
Call for Presentations are still Open, Topics are:
Information Assurance: Business Roles and Information Security Risk Environment, Governance, Legal and Regulatory Environment, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Risk Management Strategy, Supply Chain Risk Management, Information Privacy, Electronic and Digital Information Management, Data Analysis.
Cybersecurity: Cryptography, Identity and Access Management, Awareness and Training, Data Security, Information Protection Processes and Procedures, Protective Technology, Anomalies & Events Monitoring, Incident Response & Mitigation, Recovery & Restoration.
Management: IT and IS Management, Business Risk Management, Information and Security Strategy.
General Computing: Computer science, engineering, emerging technologies, and special topics.
Propose to present your research or how-to demo at https://easychair.org/cfp/CIACAM2019″
Sponsor student CIACAM scholarships or a panel discussion: We are striving to keep the event very low cost or free to all student attendees, and very affordable to regular attendees. Sponsors are recognized on all print and web materials and recognized at the event for their support.
- Sponsor 10 student CIACAM registration scholarships for $350
- Sponsor any panel of your choice for $500
- Become a gold sponsor of CIACAM for $1000 and be able to host a product demo or pitch during sponsor hour, in addition to print and web recognition.
- Become CIACAM Platinum Sponsor for $2000 and have the opportunity to open CIACAM, plus above benefits.
Email TwinCitiesACM@gmail.com to join us as a sponsor. We are open to other sponsorship ideas. All proceeds beyond expenses are used for future ACM events to benefit research and education across Minnesota. Twin Cities ACM Chapter is tax exempt under IRS section 501 (c) (3).
300 Washington Ave. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
Parking: $10 in East River Garage