The ACM Twin Cities Professional Chapter & University of Minnesota Technological Leadership Institute (TLI), with local hosts, ACM-W UMN & ACM UMN Chapters, invite you to present or attend this research & networking event. We have a fabulous program being assembled for you including quality panel discussions, original research and how-to presentations, and the opportunity to network broadly with other students, professionals and educators.
Download the CIACAM Flyer Here
Register today for CIACAM 2019
click the icon above or you can use the link CIACAM2019.eventbrite.com to register.
Keynote by Dr. Chuck Easttom
Quantum Computing & Lattice Based Cryptography
Dr. Easttom is a prolific author and speaker on the history of viruses, crypto backdoors, cryptanalysis, cyber warfare and terrorism, details of the RSA algorithm, forensics, Feistel ciphers, and other security topics.
CIACAM Program (being finalized):
- Enterprise Security Management Panel
- Safeguarding Communities Panel
- Risk Management Panel
- Audit and Legal Compliance Panel
- Workforce & Careers Panel by MnC3
Presentations (approved so far):
- At the convergence of industry and academe: The Map & Gap project to Design Industry-Responsive Curriculum
- Enhancing Cybersecurity and Forensics Education through Augmented Reality
- Your Private Information as the Currency for the Social Network Services
- Warning Signs and Red Flags: An in-depth look into Occupational Fraud as a means for Prevention, Deterrence and Detection
- Miniprint – A medium interaction printer honeypot
- Can a mashup of FinTech, blockchain, and M-Pesa mitigate corruption in Sub Saharan Africa?
- Unchain the Block: Enabling managed, secure and trusted disruption.
- How to phish 400 users on a major university campus and get away with it
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model for Smart Connected Buildings and A Roadmap to Secure Smart Cities
- The Impact of Users’ Forced Compliance with Personal Information Provision on Perceived Betrayal in Privacy Breach
Call for Presentations open through May 15, topics are:
Information Assurance: Business Roles and Information Security Risk Environment, Governance, Legal and Regulatory Environment, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Risk Management Strategy, Supply Chain Risk Management, Information Privacy, Electronic and Digital Information Management, Data Analysis.
Cybersecurity: Cryptography, Identity and Access Management, Awareness and Training, Data Security, Information Protection Processes and Procedures, Protective Technology, Anomalies & Events Monitoring, Incident Response & Mitigation, Recovery & Restoration.
Management: IT and IS Management, Business Risk Management, Information and Security Strategy.
General Computing: Computer science, engineering, emerging technologies, and special topics.
Propose to present your research or how-to demo at https://easychair.org/cfp/CIACAM2019
We are striving to keep the event free to all student attendees – adding sponsors is crucial to this goal. Sponsors are recognized on all print and web materials and recognized at the event for their support. All sponsorships are used for CIACAM and other free events to advance education, networking, and professional development.
- Panel Sponsor: Sponsor a panel for $500 and be able to host a table.
- Gold Sponsor: Become a gold sponsor of CIACAM for $1000 and be able to host a product demo or pitch during sponsor hour, in addition to print and web recognition.
- Platinum Sponsor: Become CIACAM Platinum Sponsor for $2000 and have the opportunity to introduce the keynote during CIACAM kickoff, plus above benefits.
Email TwinCitiesACM@gmail.com to join us as a sponsor. We are open to other sponsorship ideas. All proceeds beyond expenses are used for future ACM events to benefit research and education across Minnesota. Twin Cities ACM Chapter is tax exempt under IRS section 501 (c) (3).
300 Washington Ave. S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
Parking: $10 in East River Garage